The attorneys at Smith Paulson O’Donnell & Associates, PLC assist clients in Monticello, Minnesota and throughout the northwest Minneapolis metropolitan area with a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- All types of traffic accidents, including car, trucking, and motorcycle
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Injuries caused by defective products
- Liquor liability injuries or injuries caused by intoxicated persons
- Bicycle and pedestrian injuries
- Sexual abuse victims
- Slip and fall injuries
- Train & railroad injuries, including FELA
- Workers’ Compensation matters
To provide each of our clients with the best legal representation possible, we perform an in-depth investigation into the circumstances surrounding each matter we take on, working closely with the client to build a case that will maximize the recovery to which he or she is entitled.
Questions we regularly receive in connection with our personal injury practice include:
Seek Experienced Legal Counsel
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury caused by another’s negligence or wrongful act, consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible. As one of the larger law firms in the northwest Minneapolis metropolitan area, we have the resources to provide you with professional, individualized representation. To schedule a consultation to discuss your case, contact Smith Paulson O’Donnell & Associates, PLC today.